Temporary Accounts Payable Associate
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Are you an AP Associate comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume environment? Do you like to make an impact by being quick and efficient with systems (like SAP??) is balancing to the penny and accuracy something that brings you gratification? Then this could be a match made in heaven!
Our client, a large retail outfit located in the near West suburbs, is looking for 3-4 Accounts Payable Associates to help out for a 3-4 month contract.
- Processing high-volume invoices (approximately 100-150/day)
- 3-way match (invoice, BOL, PO)
- Reconciling any discrepancies
- Handling vendor inquires and account maintenance
- Monitoring outstanding payables and coordinate cutting checks
- Various other duties as assigned
To be considered for the Temporary Accounts Payable Associate position, you will need the following:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environment
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's preferred
- Experience with 3-way matching highly preferred
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP system highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Comfortable working a hybrid of in-office/remote position
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Hybrid in-office/remote work flexibility
- COVID protocols in place to keep you healthy and safe while in the office
- When you work as a contract employee through Mark/Ryan, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
At Mark/Ryan, we put talented people to work at many of Chicagoland's leading employers. As one of the top Accounting/Finance agencies in Chicago, we specialize in placing qualified candidates into rewarding new career opportunities in their field. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re seeking the variety and freedom of temporary work, or new challenges in a full-time position, we can help you find the job that best matches your skills, experience, and interests.