Senior Tax Accountant - SALT
Mark/Ryan is seeking a Senior State and Local Tax Accountant for a firm near Northbrook.
- Perform state and local tax (SALT) research
- Prepare quarterly and year-end state income tax provisions
- Management of the state effective tax rate including accounting for uncertain tax positions
- Prepare draft responses to SALT notices and preparing voluntary disclosure agreements.
- Conduct audit defense for clients.
- Review and prepare income tax apportionment schedules.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- CPA REQUIRED
- 4+ years of tax experience within a public accounting firm
- Strong technical and research skills
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills