Senior Real Estate Accountant
Chicago (Loop), IL
Mark/Ryan is seeking a Senior Real Estate Accountant to help out a real estate client in the Loop. This is a temporary assignment estimated to go 3 months.
- Prepare financial reports and monthly reporting packages accurately and timely for owners and lenders.
- Prepare all journal entries to keep financial reports accurate including monthly depreciation, accruals, recurring amortizations, depreciations, reclassifications, and other adjustments.
- Responsible for monthly and year-end close and financial reporting, including journal entries to record activity and reconcile account balances.
- Responsible for cash control and bank reconciliations
- Coordinating, assisting with and ensuring accuracy of the property budget process.
- Analyzing financial statements and making appropriate, related explanations.
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by upper management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of relevant experience including real estate experience
- Must be able to start Monday
- Must be able to commit to the duration of the assignment