Senior Pricing Analyst
Large consumer products distributor near Woodridge is seeking a strong Senior Pricing Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role due to growth. It manages a client portfolio of products, no direct reports.
- Developing pricing models in Excel and tools to aid in planning
- Analyze price increases and make recommendations when necessary
- Work directly with sales and suppliers to communicate pricing changes and competitive analysis, make recommendations on adjustments
- Analyze seasonal demands, and adjust plans and forecasts accordingly, by customer/channel/categories
- Drive efficiencies and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited university
- 3-4+ years of PRICING ANALYSIS experience REQUIRED
- STRONG preference for Consumer Products Industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel - able to create pricing models, complex spreadsheets utilizing pivot tables/vlookups/hlookups, etc...
- Demonstrated career growth/path, job stability
- Intellectually curious with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, able to present findings to upper management, make recommendations with confidence and respect.