The Senior Accountant works closely with plant management on all aspects of the financial operations of the plant. You will be involved in understanding and explaining the costs of manufacturing products at the plant and participating in and/or leading other projects needing financial support. This position offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment to utilize your technical skills.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of the monthly financial reports for plant
- Develop, maintain, and review standard costs
- Perform monthly cost variance analyses and explanations
- Work with plant Business Unit Managers to identify areas of needed efficiency
- Initiate and participate in process improvement projects
- Present plant financial analysis and scorecard to plant management
- Work on special assignments as needed.
• BS in Accounting or Finance
• Plant accounting experience
• Proficient in Excel
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, growing environment