Schaumburg, IL 60173
Mark/Ryan is a full-service staffing agency, specializing in placing accounting, finance and office professionals. Right now we have an opening for a "full-desk" Recruiting Manager that will report into the Division Director and be part of a team of 4. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional to start their career in the sales field with a human resources focus.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop overall recruiting strategies and is responsible for all aspects of the candidate generation process to including: sourcing candidates, conducting phone/in-person interviews, and working with other recruiters as a consultant to establish strategies for their specific openings.
- Will be responsible for new business generation and marketing efforts on a daily basis, as well as handle account management of clients.
- Interviews applicants and refer qualified candidates to appropriate department supervisor or account manager for review.
- Works with account manager to handle logistics of interview process, prepare offers and negotiates various aspects of offer with candidates.
- May perform follow-up as appropriate including reference checks, new hire paperwork, and orientation or other associated onboarding activities.
- Manage their active contingent workforce on assignment, including maintaining open dialogue/conversation re: performance.
- Will be responsible for data entry, maintenance and documentation in applicant tracking system database.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Driven to meet and exceed established metrics and benchmarks
- Enjoys a competitive and fun environment
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.