9201 S Cicero Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Oak Lawn, IL 60453
We are currently seeking a Recruiter (Staffing Supervisor) to help us to maintain our commitment to excellence as we continue to grow. If you want to work with a thriving company and have the drive to succeed then we want to talk to you!
In this position you would service our clients, employees and applicants. This position’s main functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Building a pipeline of candidates for clerical, light industrial, and professional positions. This will be accomplished through strategic sourcing strategies such as online searches, cold calls, networking, career fairs, etc.
- Helping others find careers by recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates.
- Conducting skills tests, background checks, employment verifications and drug screens.
- Must be able to work with large volumes of candidates in both blue and white collar categories and directly with the public.
- Must be comfortable marketing candidates to our clients as well as selling services.
- Ability to ensure that all compliance and regulatory items are met within the hiring process.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and changing environment with rapidly changing priorities.
As a Recruiter with The Reserves Network, you will be part of a stable and established company with consistently strong performance and growth. Our pursuit of excellence means that you will be encouraged to contribute fresh new ideas. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation plus great benefits.
Here is what we have to offer:
- Base salary plus profit sharing
- Health, vision, and dental coverage, and many other benefits
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Robust PTO plan
- Personalized training and development and structured onboarding program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
If interested please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional, Technical and Healthcare markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of “Total Staffing Solutions” has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence. The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia and Connecticut.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 6 months customer service and recruiting experience.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to learn our staffing and recruiting software