Receptionist / Office Assistant
Chicago, IL 60633
Manufacturing company near the Burnham neighborhood is looking for a strong Office Admin/Receptionist to join their team. This role will have some HR related duties in addition to general office support, including front desk reception. This role is TEMP to HIRE.
- Answering incoming Calls
- Assist with directing visitors
- Assist with scheduling Interviews, Drug Testing, Physicals, Agility Testing
- Handle New Hire Packets and Process New employees
- Maintain Personnel Records – Update Time/Attendance Data Sheet
- Responsible for inter-office correspondence
- Ordering of office supplies as well as uniform orders
- Data Entry related to payroll and various other assigned projects
- Coordinate and plan office events (anniversaries, birthdays, etc...)
- Process, Proof and Batch Biweekly payroll in ADP E-Time
- Maintain Union membership lists - monitor enrollments, renewals, etc...
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of office administration experience
- Professional and reliable, enthusiastic personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - particularly Word and Excel, ADP e-Time would be highly preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to keep to deadlines
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Casual work environment - jeans ok
Work hours: M - F, 7am - 4pm
Reports to: Operations Manager, indirectly to HR Manager