Des Plaines, IL 60018
- Deliver advanced level of pricing analytics by statistically analyzing sales, pricing, and demographic data.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate the impact of pricing actions implemented by company and competition. Report results and provide market implications to executive management.
- Develop new pricing models/tools.
- Lead the development and submittal of proposals (including fact-finding), contract negotiations/settlements, assessment of terms and conditions (including FAR regulations), and evaluation of relevant business risks associated with contract execution. This includes all contract types.
- Resolve complex contract and customer issues during all phases of the contract.
- Represent the contracts function to Program customers, including commercial and senior leaders.
- Provide Contracts and Pricing direction in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance effective working relationships with customer counterparts.
- Manage a team of TWO Analysts, responsible for a high volume business and meet contractual deadlines in support of business plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting REQUIRED
- 5+ years of Pricing experience REQUIRED
- Experience with SAP highly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills REQUIRED, experience with building financial models
- Able to start ASAP