Logistics Coordinator (TEMP)
We are seeking a Long-term Contractor to support a Logistics Coordinator need with our Client near Aurora!
If you enjoy the follow, this position is for you!
- Evaluating and researching claims.
- Demonstrating the ability to successfully obtain recoveries from responsible parties in a timely manner
- Communicating with the warehouse inventory teams on cycle count requests;
- Interfacing with carriers, office personnel, and management in response to requests or to ensure service commitments are met
- Communicating effectively and professionally via email/phone.
- Have the ability to understand, manage, and prioritize with a sense of urgency.
- Exhibit a curious nature in review of all business operations. Communicate clearly the basis for any concerns or issues to the Supervisor
- Possess a positive “can-do” attitude and one who takes pride in the quality of their work
- Proactive identification of opportunities for process improvement, and communication to Supervisor
- 2+years of logistics experience
- Bachelors Degree, ideally in business, marketing, management or other business-related field
- Understanding of LTL services
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with good organization skills
- Strong working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel