Loan Customer Care Specialist
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Large Financial Services Corporation looking for a Loan Customer Care Specialist to help out through the end of the year. The role will be primarily tasked with providing exceptional service to loan customers and helping with but not limited to:
- Process complex transactions in addition to maintenance and transaction requests AS400.
- Conduct documentation, research, analysis and possible recalculations prior to posting payments.
- Prepare notifications to Investors describing the transactions completed and identify the movement of funds required, including outgoing or incoming wire transactions.
- Reconcile general ledgers related to Participated Loans.
- Process transactions or maintenance to the appropriate loan; communicate with lenders or documentation team as appropriate.
- Review the approval and structure of Loans as part of the boarding process.
- Should be proficient at interfacing with all levels of internal or external customers, to include Investors as needed, and has strong both written and verbal communication skills.
- Provide effective back-up for other processing positions.
Job –Specific Knowledge Required (3+ years REQUIRED in a banking/loan environment)
- Credit - Knowledge of one or more of the following: commercial and consumer credit regulations, policies, and procedures; and documentation;
- Customer Service - Highly professional demeanor with excellent telephone skills and etiquette. Utilizes various interpersonal styles and communication methods to positively assist and influence customers.
- Finance & Accounting - Basic knowledge of accounting principles, bank accounting and general ledgers.
- Loan Documentation – Ability to read and interpret commercial loan documents and a solid understanding of loan/ banking terms
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and credit check**