Director of Corporate Accounting
Chicago, IL 60605
Our client is a growing company within the hospitality industry seeking a Director of Corporate Accounting.
- • Oversees the monthly, quarterly and year-end preparation of consolidated GAAP financial statements .
- • Oversees preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts.
- • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- • Responds to audit inquiries from accounting firms.
- • Review of portfolio annual operating budget.
- • Oversees any other reporting requirement specific to the portfolio including but not limited to escalations, accounts receivable aging reports and other ad hoc analysis and requests .
- • Leads onboarding effort for Accounting Department for new acquisitions .
- • Performs duties normally associated with a supervisory position such as hiring, providing training and guidance, reviewing work and conducting performance and salary reviews .
- • Responsible for setting department goals and planning and scheduling day to day responsibilities and special projects.
- 8+ Years Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- CPA certification