Lombard, IL 60148
We are seeking a Temp-to-Hire Customer Service Associate for our Client (dynamic Company) near Lombard. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, self-starting, and a problem-solving hair lover
- Customer support – Address customer inquiries through phone, email, text, and chat.
- Lead qualification – Follow up with inbound leads and schedule consultations for prospective clients through our call center lines.
- Data integrity – Reconcile system reports to ensure the accuracy of lead data, appointment scheduling, customer orders, and customer accounts.
Operational support – Help identify and drive initiatives for areas with process improvement opportunities. This is a highly visible role where you will get the chance to support the Director of Operations on various company-wide initiative to continue driving the success and growth of the company. Current company initiatives include going paperless, improving shipping processes, automating appointment scheduling, automating lead qualification, and best of all, employee development! You bring the enthusiasm and analytical skills and we will train.
- Must have Call Center Experience
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 2 year of office or administrative support experience
- Intermediate or higher computer skills in Windows based programs, CRM, and MS Office
- Applicants must be professional, articulate, cheerful and congenial