Customer Service / Order Entry Representative
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Growing manufacturing company near Schaumburg is looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Customer Service / Order Entry Representative to join their team. This role would be a long term contract of 5-6+ months, potentially longer. Potential temp to hire for the right candidate.
- Will deal with customers on the phone (B2B, NOT consumer) as well as over email
- Order entry in SAP (required)
- Handling warranty claims (Returned Merchandise Authorization module in SAP – RMAs)
- Manage Client invoicing inquiries
- Entering labor orders for the warranty claims/returns, negotiate labor rates (with direction from Director)
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service and Order Entry (within a corporation, RETAIL is NOT applicable)
- SAP software experience is REQUIRED
- Must be flexible, versatile and able to switch gears quickly.
- Reliable and dependable, with demonstrated strong attendance record.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm