Glenview, IL 60062
Professional Services company in Glenview is looking for a Controller to join their rapidly growing team.
- Take ownership of the accounting function for all entities within the company including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and billing.
- Account for complex corporate and partnership transactions
- Review the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and related internal management reporting packages
- Identify opportunities for continuing improvement of functions and processes, recommend solutions and lead implementation of same
- Develop, monitor, and implement controls that safeguard Company assets
- Manage the quarterly and annual budget/forecasting process
- Analyze actual results and provide regular updates on financial performance to executives with insights regarding key drivers and potential actions to be taken
- Tax planning and coordination with CPA firm and attorney for compliance with all federal, state, and local legal requirements and tax filings.Manage all operational aspects of the office including lease/real estate, IT, HR, service contracts, insurance, etc.
- Manage and develop 2 direct reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting, 3+ in a controllership role
- Consumer or Professional Services experience REQUIRED
- Experience managing and developing staff