Call Center Representative
Consumer Services company near Brookfield, WI is looking to add a strong Customer Care Representative to their team to help out through the end of the year to help with project deadlines.
- Field incoming calls re: sign-ups and account renewals, answer questions on course offerings and details on enrollment as well as account technical difficulties (resets, login, etc...)
- Will be responsible for customer service inquiries on various platforms, phone, email, and chat.
- Able to handle escalated calls in a calm and professional manner.
- Follow up where appropriate to ensure issues/concerns are resolved.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Monday - Friday - ONSITE POSITION - NO REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE 8am - 5pm
- TEMPORARY through end of year.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience required
- Technologically savvy - able to navigate within multiple system and screens all day.
- Friendly and professional demeanor, strong phone presence
- Reliable and dependable, able to commit to the duration of the assignment.