Northbrook, IL 60062
Mid-sized Professional Services company located in Northbrook is looking for a strong Billing Coordinator to join their team. This role is a high visibility position, with daily interaction with Sr. Management and Partners, requiring a high level of professionalism and attention to detail in a deadline driven environment.
This role is TEMP-to-HIRE.
- Working with Sr. Management to coordinate billing for clients, responsible for monthly pre-billing for authorization
- Managing billing procedures, ensuring efficiently and timely delivery.
- Billing reporting to Sr. Management, and communicate issues with aging/collection to appropriate managers
- Review and audit billing for accuracy, revise billing formats per client requirements and contracts
- Manage and monitor daily cash, unapplied monies, reconcile discrepancies, to improve cash flow
- Communicate with clients directly to resolve any A/R outstanding and support collection efforts
- Collaborate with fellow Billing Associates and Management to ensure compliance with existing policies as well as offer opportunities for process improvements.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, plus 2+ years of experience in accounting support or 5+ years of relevant work experience in billing
- Experience in a Professional Services environment HIGHLY PREFERRED - Familiarity with Billable Time or Billed Hours billing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, able to act with integrity and professionalism with Sr. Management and Clients
- Strong job stability and demonstrated reliability
billing specialist, billing coordinator, billing clerk, legal billing, billable time, billable hours, time billed, billed hours, professional services