Northbrook, IL 60062
Large professional services firm is looking to add a strong Billing Coordinator to their Finance team. Role is open due to growth! This is a permanent/direct-hire opportunity.
This person will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Handling all client invoices, including preparing, reviewing and dispersing, either directly to clients or affiliated partners
- Managing and overseeing all billing transactions to ensure accuracy
- Working directly with and assisting Partners with facilitating client billing
- Provide daily/monthly/annual reporting to management
- Responsible for all receivables, including monitoring aging report, resolving billing issues, collection of outstanding invoices, as well as cash application of payments.
- Perform billing file maintenance as needed
- Cooperate in accordance with all billing and collection policies, and provide support to clients and partners as needed to ensure compliance
- Other special projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree + 2 years of hands on AR/Billing experience preferred.
- AR/Billing experience within a Professional Services environment (experience with billed time or billed hours) REQUIRED.
- Ability to execute independent decision making, based on logical problem solving deduction.
- Strong PC aptitude including Microsoft Word and Excel, and accounting systems.
- Strong attention to detail