Banking Admin Assistant
O'Hare Area, IL
A large financial services company is seeking a temporary Banking Administrative Assistant to fill in for a maternity leave, estimated length 12 weeks.
- Cash disbursements
- Setting up and processing recurring scheduled disbursements
- Setting up and paying one time disbursements
- Scanning and filing of paid invoices
- Reviewing information submitted for adding and modifying contact records.
- Once reviewed, processing the request on Portal
- Processing and reviewing the results of OFAC and negative news searches
- Working with FCRM to clear any potential “hits”
- High school diploma and three years related experience and/or training
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Quick learner, able to pick up systems easily.
- Identifies and resolves problems, demonstrates attention to detail and strong follow-up and follow through skills
- Provides timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors.
- Good multitasking skills and be able to function under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
**MUST BE ABLE TO CLEAR PRE-EMPLOYMENT CREDIT AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS**