A world class, large manufacturer, seeks a SAP BPC Administrator. The selected candidate will drive the financial reporting & planning success. In this entrepreneurial spirited organization, this candidate will focus on increasing the utilization of SAP BPC as well as drive stability within the application for our Accounting and Finance teams. This position will be a contributor to the growth and direction of our business intelligence needs. The role will be focused on supporting the needs of the end-users who currently utilize reports and tools developed by the Business Intelligence group & Accounting team. The selected candidate will be a key player in delivering high quality services and support that meet the unique needs of the business.
- Collaborate with the FP&A, Accounting, and other business partners as well as the Business Intelligence Team, System Developers, and other technical resources on a daily basis; and present recommendations and solutions to executives
- Responsible for managing data integrity and other systems administration tasks, proactively solving problems and ensuring accuracy and completeness of the financial and management reports and supporting data, metadata, configuration, and business rules within (BPC).
- Provide cross-functional leadership to identify, prioritize, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Prepare and maintain up to date (BPC) process and system documentation and end user training materials in collaboration with the process owners.
- Provide ad hoc functions and classroom training as required
- Update and maintain dimensions, hierarchies, and data elements in (BPC) for approved data/metadata changes and process(es) as required
- Create and prepare reports and input templates as well as update the report library based on master/meta data changes
- Create and Modify (BPC) script logic and Business Rules
- Create new modules or applications to support changing business needs
- Assess and communicate accounting/finance impact assessments of master/meta data and business rule updates
- Execute clear, load, copy, and default, and other data packages
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Accounting, Information Systems, or a related financial or technical field
- 2-6 years’ experience working with SAP BPC and accounting/finance organizations
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities to effectively manage and optimize the Models
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, reporting, and acumen in order to understand and meet business stakeholder needs.
- Project management and business analysis skills will be required to effectively collect on-going requirements, define solutions alternatives, and implement solutions.
- System expertise with (BPC) functional configuration and development with emphasis on core financial business processes including: consolidating, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people using strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines)