Accounts Recievable Manager or Director
Des Plaines, IL
Our client, a consumer products company near Des Plaines, is seeking a Director or Manager for their Accounts Receivable team. This positions will pay $30-55 per hour depending on experience. The candidate in this role will manage a team in Accounts Receivable. This will be a hands on role developing processes and collections procedures.
- Direct and supervise a small team in Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections.
- Design and implement new processes, policies and procedures to generate “best in class” results and reduce DSO levels to increase cash flow.
- Establish, administer, and maintain metrics to measure and track performance of the team. Design and prepare clear and accurate reporting and KPI metrics for the department and executive management.
- Authorize and manage invoice, credit and deduction activities.
- Ensure Cash/Deposit posting are accurate and timely.
- Take initiative for working with the Sales Department, Finance Department and other departments as necessary to address and resolve relevant issues as they arise.
- Naturally resilient and willing to express contrary opinions, while also being open to divergent opinions without being defensive.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 10+ years experience in Accounts Receivable including management in a mid-market sized company
- Experience with Order To Cash
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Stnorg Excel