Accounts Receivable Specialist
Saint Charles, IL 60175
Large consumer products manufacture in the West suburbs is looking to add a Temp-to-Permanent Accounts Receivable Specialist to their growing team!
- Applies payments from lock box, mail, and EDI to appropriate accounts.
- Reconciles billings discrepancies and applies appropriate deductions
- Review customer accounts to ensure payment trends are in line with credit terms.
- Monitor customer credit limits.
- Collect on delinquent accounts.
- Work with inside and outside salespeople to resolve customer issues.
- Work with 3rd party collection agency on uncollected accounts.
- Responsible for daily invoicing and monthly statement generation and mailing.
- Review customer credit applications and conduct credit checks to establish new customer accounts.
- Receive customer calls to resolve issues, answer questions, and receive payments.
- Manage credit card reconciliations.
- Constant communication with Accounts Receivable Manager and Controller regarding delinquent accounts.
- Review accounts to ensure proper posting of cash receipts
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ year of Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
- Experience in invoicing to customer specific requirements.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel REQUIRED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication