Accounts Receivable Manager
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Accounts Receivable Manager responsible for all A/R, Billing and Collection operations for large Consumer Products company near Rosemont. This is a very hands-on, highly visible role, open due to growth!
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and direct AR, Billing and Collections team
- Instrumental in process improving policies and procedures to increase cash flow and reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Develop and monitor KPIs to aid in reporting and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and oversee invoice, credit and deduction activities.
- Strong understanding of customer contracts and billing requirements to ensure contract provisions.
- Demonstrate complete understanding and enforcement of OTC process (Order to Cash)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance REQUIRED
- At least 8-10+ years of experience within Accounting with a focus on AR, Credit and Billing REQUIRED. OTC highly preferred
- Proven career progression and stability
- Experience with MS Dynamics highly preferred as well as strong Excel knowledge.
- Possess intellectual curiosity, driven to process improve, utilizing and leveraging systems as much as possible to automate and create efficiencies
- Ability to manage and develop a team, acting as a trusted leader who leads by example