GREAT opportunity with GREAT company!
- Consistently, accurately process payroll for 450+ employees via ADP Workforce Now
- Audit time sheets accurately to ensure wages and benefits are properly distributed
- Accurately record and document all transactions, as directed
- Research, analyze, and resolve all discrepancies, reporting to management as needed
- Monitor all accounts continually for accuracy
- Ensure accurate taxation and garnishment is applied to each account
- Participate in end-of-month closing and audits and ad-hoc requests
- Conduct year-end reporting for W-2s etc.
- Remain in constant communication with team mates and management
- Communicate with HR teams to make necessary changes/updates to accounts
- Remain in compliance with all legal and institutional requirements at all times (941,1099, year end)
- File approved state sales tax returns
- Assist with state registration process
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly state sales tax returns
- Perform tasks necessary to ensure compliance with sales tax laws
- Bachelors degree preferred or applicable work experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now REQUIRED
- 3-5 years of experience processing payroll for over 400 employees, multi-state.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Positive, proactive can-do attitude with strong analytical, organizational skills