Lake Zurich, IL 60047
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
We are seeking Staff Accountant for our Client near Lake Zurich! This position will be responsible for all general accounting functions through month-end close, including journal entry preparation, account/bank reconciliation.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare journal entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Reviews and analyzes fixed assets.
- Prepares and reviews month-end closings.
- Formulates account/bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations in support of the financial statements.
- Assists with Financial and Tax Audits.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Accountant or Financial Analyst
- CPA (Preferred).
- Must be analytical and have excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office, (Strong Experience with Pivot tables, V-Lookups required)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX