SOX Compliance Manager
Mark/Ryan is seeking a Sox Compliance Manager for a growing team with a multi-billion dollar financial services company in the northwest suburbs.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead SOX program of the Bank.
- Complete SOX risk assessments, materiality assessments and conclude on the scope, including significant accounts and processes.
- Work with the process owners on updating/enhancing SOX documentation, including process narratives and risk and control matrices.
- Assess the results of the SOX testing, including the assessment of identified control deficiencies, and work with the process owners on ensuring timely remediation.
- Coordinate and lead SOX certification process with the business process owners.
- Document and evaluate the results of SOX assessment and testing and conclude on deficiencies, if any.
- Continuously perform control rationalization review
- support special projects.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA a plus
- CPA- REQUIRED
- 5+ years of audit experience and 2+ years of managerial experience
- Expert in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint