Lake Zurich, IL
Mark/Ryan Associates is seeking an Interim Recruiting Manager to support a 3-Month need.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITIONS; Requires you to be onsite Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
This position requires strong experience in supporting all aspects of the Recruiting process which includes:
- Implementing recruiting strategies and plans; Sourcing, Interviewing, Hiring and Onboarding
- Partner with Managers and HR Team to understand hiring needs
- Recruit for selected positions. Back up HR Team on recruitment activities
- Provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Recommend and implement sourcing activities to provide a pipeline of candidates for recurring non-exempt or entry-level exempt positions
- Manage process for internal posting and interviewing
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency with interviewing techniques , applicant sourcing and screening
- Ability to work with remote team members.