Property Accounting Manager
Real estate investment and property management company in Loop is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their growing team.
- Take ownership of the accounting function for all entities within the company including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and property management.
- Account for complex corporate and partnership transactions
- Assist with capital calls, distributions and investment performance analysis
- Review the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and related internal management reporting packages
- Identify opportunities for continuing improvement of functions and processes, recommend solutions and lead implementation of same
- Develop, monitor, and implement controls that safeguard Company assets
- Manage the quarterly and annual budget/forecasting process
- Potentially provide assistance with due diligence efforts related to investment opportunities
- Analyze actual results and provide regular updates on financial performance to executives with insights regarding key drivers and potential actions to be taken
- Manage and oversee 5 direct reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 8+ years of experience in Accounting
- Commercial Real estate or property management experience REQUIRED.
- Experience managing and developing staff