Legal Admin / Temp
O'Hare Area, IL
- Manage processing of subpoenas and citations.
- Support Corporate Counsel with litigation discovery production.
- Research interrogatory answers, locate and gather requested documents, loan files and emails.
- Provide copies and coordinate delivery of documents to outside counsel.
- Coordinate and schedule witness interviews and meetings between employees and outside counsel.
- Support Corporate Counsel with the review of customers' Power of Attorney and Small Estate Affidavits to ensure they meet the requirements of Illinois law.
- Support Corporate Counsel in review of customers’ trust documents, estate matters, Letters of Office for decedents, Guardianships and foreign estates to ensure they meet the requirements.
- Support Corporate Counsel in commercial loans, such as reviewing and negotiating real estate title policies, analyzing due diligence materials and other supporting documentation, reviewing loan documentation, facilitating loan closings and resolving post-closing requirements.
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university
- Paralegal certificate, 5 years of paralegal experience with a concentration in litigation.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Access.
- Experience managing subpoena and citation processing and working for a financial institution or litigation department (preferred)