Mark/Ryan is seeking a HRIS Manager for our client in the Loop.
- Lead HRIS initiatives including system implementations, upgrades, process enhancements, reporting and data analysis.
- Drive value by designing and conducting training programs, documenting processes, enhancing HR’s reporting capabilities, identifying areas for improvement through technical solutions, optimizing business processes and analyzing and interpreting data to assist management with decision making, policy formulation and strategy.
- Partner with IT to resolve system problems and maintain system configuration, provide routine and ad hoc reports and queries as needed, ensure compliance with legal and audit standards, maintain overall data integrity, and serve as HR technology subject matter expert.
- Responsible for system testing, which includes the creation of test scripts and testing data utilized for system and data verification.
- Leads open enrollment from a system perspective, benefit reporting, system interfaces with benefit vendors, etc.
- Evaluate and enhance HRIS integration within HR to optimize, automate and enhance user experience.
- Partner with HR leadership to support growth and key objectives and implement, monitor and maintain appropriate compliance measures.
- Oversees system access & security.
- Leads data integration transition for newly acquired businesses, including employee data transfer to internal HR systems as well as onsite support during the transition.
- May provide HR tactical support as a back-up, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of HRIS experience
- Expert in UltiPro-- REQUIRED