Fraud Prevention Manager
Mark/Ryan is seeking a Fraud Prevention Manager for a company near Aurora. Duties include:
- Assisting in training and development for the employees.
- Approving vacation times and paid time off for those employees reporting to them.
- Approving expenditures within guidelines.
- Providing fraud prevention guidance and training to corporate based on external and internal fraud trends.
- Recommending appropriate staffing levels.
- Recommending advancement, discipline or termination as necessary.
- Participating in committee meetings as requested by the Director of National Projects.
- Directing electronic payment fraud investigations.
- Bachelor's Degree Business/Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a fraud/loss prevention position
- 3 years supervisory experience