Financial Reporting Manager
Mark/Ryan Associates is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to prepare financial statements in accordance with STAT and IFRS.
- Manage the timely and accurate completion and filing of all statutory accounting and insurance regulatory functions for the P&C, Reinsurance and other companies
- Manage and review the completion of each Company's audited financial statement for approval by external auditing firms.
- Coordinate activities with the Investment or Reinsurance areas and is responsible for researching new or different investment or reinsurance transactions so proper recording and reporting is accomplished.
- Provide financial analysis of statutory financial statements and management commentary.
- Monitor and evaluate statutory capital requirement levels.
- Coordinate insurance audits with outside auditors and state financial examiners and review of other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Direct selection, training and accounting and finance issues to internal and external staff.
- BS in Accounting
- 5+ years of Statutory Reporting experience (STAT)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience