Entry-Level Accounting Admin
Growing Insurance Brokerage in the NW suburbs are looking for an Entry-Level Accounting Admin to join their team. This role would be a great opportunity for a Recent Accounting Graduate to get their feet wet in a collaborative and supportive environment. Assisting the Finance and Accounting team, this role would be responsible for but not limited to:
- Process expense reporting
- Vendor invoicing
- Check runs
- Posting journal entries, reconciling discrepancies
- Assist with month-end close
- Prepare reporting and spreadsheets
- Coordinate department meetings/events/calendars/travel when necessary
- Maintain filing system, coordinate incoming/outgoing mail, copying, data entry, etc...
- Prepare presentations, using templates in PowerPoint, heavy use of Word and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance highly preferred, Associates Degree required
- Accounting or Finance internship experience highly preferred
- Strong administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.