Administrative Assistants (Tax Assembly) x2
Our client, a large financial services firm in Northbrook, is looking for 2 Firm Administrative Assistants to join the team. Initially tasked with helping out during busy tax season extensions, this role will primarily be dedicated to:
** Assembly of tax returns
** Data entry, formatting documents, assembly of spreadsheets and financial documents
** Correspondence, handling of client documents, emails, etc...
** Back-up for reception
** Mail room duties/support
** Faxing, filing, scanning, copying, shredding, electronic filing organization/document management
** Keeping general office/kitchen presentable/ clean.
These roles REQUIRE overtime. Some hours are unscripted and dictated by when the work gets done and dependent on deadlines. But generally follow this type of schedule:
Regular hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Towards the end of August Saturdays are MANDATORY (generally 8am-5pm or later)
Evenings usually start towards the end of August- can work until 8 - 10pm, again depending on deadlines and workload. Sundays may come into play as deadlines approach.
ALL CANDIDATES CONSIDERED MUST BE OK WITH THESE HOURS, AND HAVE FLEXIBILITY.
Target pay is $19-21/hr. Overtime is paid at 1.5 times base pay rate.
These roles are TEMPORARY
- 3+ years of General Office Administration experience
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills (will test, and must score 90% or better)
- Reliable and Dependable, willing to be flexible with unscripted hours and overtime.
- Local candidates with reliable transportation are preferred (public transit isn't the best option for this location)
- Driven and ambitious team player that works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Be ok with some physical demands of the job (filing, carrying of files, mail runs, etc...)
- Perks include free meals on weekends and evenings!
- CANDIDATES WITH PREVIOUS PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.