Administrative Assistant for Audit
Mark/Ryan Associates is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a temp-to-hire role for a client in Northbrook. This role would supporting the audit team.
Initially tasked with helping out during busy season, this role will primarily be dedicated to:
** Data entry, formatting documents, assembly of spreadsheets and financial documents in Excel
** Correspondence, handling of client documents, emails, etc...
** Back-up for reception
** Mail room duties/support
** Faxing, filing, scanning, copying, shredding, electronic filing organization/document management
** Keeping general office/kitchen presentable/ clean.
These roles REQUIRE overtime. Some hours are unscripted and dictated by when the work gets done and dependent on deadlines. But generally follow this type of schedule:
Regular hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Close to deadlines, Saturdays are MANDATORY (generally 8am-5pm or later)
Evenings can work until 8 - 10pm, again depending on deadlines and workload. Sundays may come into play as deadlines approach.
ALL CANDIDATES CONSIDERED MUST BE OK WITH THESE HOURS, AND HAVE FLEXIBILITY.
Target pay is up to $20/hr depending on experience. Overtime is paid at 1.5 times base pay rate.
This role is temporary to hire.
- 3+ years of General Office Administration experience
- Strong Excel skills (page setup, print setup, margins, inserting headers, etc) and good Microsoft word skills
- Reliable and Dependable, willing to be flexible with unscripted hours and overtime.
- Driven and ambitious team player that works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Be ok with some physical demands of the job (filing, carrying of files, mail runs, etc...)
- Perks include free meals on weekends and evenings!
- CANDIDATES WITH PREVIOUS PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.