Mark/Ryan Associates is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager, ideally with manufacturing background.
- Review, analyze and prepare financial data, reports and financial statements that are accurate, consistent, and timely.
- Maintain the daily cash log to account for up-to-date bank account cash balances.
- Establish, monitor, and maintain a system of internal controls that safeguards and manages company assets and provides for the integrity of financial transactions and activities.
- Review and complete financial applications as requested by suppliers and customers.
- Assist A/P with reviewing and recording non-manufacturing expenses. · Maintain loan amortization schedules and depreciation schedules. Ensure that monthly ledger posting match to schedules.
- Oversee A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, general ledger, payroll reports (third-party service), sales tax reports, and check printing.
- Manage the routine (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) processing activities typically associated with accounting and cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting required.
- Minimum 3 years of financial management experience with increasing responsibility in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in the accounting/financial reporting areas.