Oak Brook, IL
A $10 Million dollar company in the Western Suburbs seeks an Accounting Manager as they seek to grow the business.
- Ensure timely monthly, quarterly and year end close and produces and communicates monthly and yearly financial statements to Sr. Staff.
- Reviews revenue and expense account analysis as well as bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for supervising the accounting procedures of the department.
- Audit the work of the accounting department.
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Responsible for the development of policies and systems.
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the organization.
- Works with confidential data.
-Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
-3+ Years of experience Accounting
-Some supervisory experience required